Thursday, March 26, 2009

My Favorite Things....

Ok so I am normally not a "plugger" but when I was preordering Twilight on Amazon I saw this book titled Twilight: Director's Notebook: The Story of How We Made the Movie Based on the Novel by Stephenie Meyer . I figured it was a good buy. Anyone who knows me knows I LOVE to read, watch movies, then compare the two..lol.. Which I did with Twilight. After seeing the movie hmmm.. maybe 4 times.. I went back and re-read the book again.. found quite a few differences.. then watched the movie again. Anyway.. I had many questions.. as most fellow Twilighters do, about why certain things were added, deleted.. and of course, I just wanted to know everything I could about the movie!

Ths book satisfied my "thirst" for more information. Harwick provides pictures, funny notes, drawings, and real movie quotes about everything from why they picked certain clothing items to why scenes went the way they did, how they chose the actors and more. It is a WAY easy read, it reads more like a diary or comic then a book. And it is packed with trivia and candid info that any twilighter is going to devour!

So if you have a few extra bucks.. I HIGHLY recommend you pick it up! It is tops on my favorite things list!!




1 comment: