Monday, April 13, 2009

Lollipops, trees and divas (oh MY!)

Here are a few more pics from the other day's session with the diva. Course diva was not complaing too much since she got to have her choice of lollipops :)






Then she decided she wanted to climb this tree. So me, being the wonderful, mother-of-the-year I am, hoisted her above my head right into this little "nook" and said "DON'T MOVE!"


But then she started feeling more at home (I have always thought she was part monkey.. even though in this pic.. she said she was riding a horse)

My sweet girl :)

More diva pics soon- she had the best day ever (for her) the other day and I am excited for you to see.. but first I am gonna post some of the dude playing one of the many sports (we had a busy last 2 weekends playing baseball and soccer) and our Easter weekend! I just need about a week to edit.. ughhh

No comments:

Post a Comment